Founded in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification (ACCA or FCCA). From June 2016, ACCA recorded that it has 188,000 members and 480,000 students in 178 countries. ACCA's headquarters are in London. ACCA works through a network of 100 offices and centers and more than 7,100 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide employee development.
• Promoting ACCA's suite of qualifications and the ACCA designation at GIM and to their students (current and prospective)
• Collaborate with each other to develop specific programmers to achieve the ACCA qualifications,
• Disseminating information to students, about the accounting profession and the opportunities available to accounting and finance professionals
• Host Joint seminars, conferences, common research projects and publications on ACCA and the accounting profession
• Exchanging, academic and examination materials to facilitate teaching and training and preparing students taking ACCA examinations